Bee Pampered is a holistic Reflexology and Essential Healing business focusing on complementary modalities; self help classes and workshops in the heart of New York City Metro. Mr. Makki is a Certified Master Reflexologist, board certified and an experienced professional in the following healing arts: FOOT+ HAND Reflexology + Ear Reflexology (Universal) + Vita Flex (Tibetan) + Raindrop Therapy (Needle-less acupuncture) + Essential oils (Grade “A” Therapeutic and certified organic) +.
His objective has been helping people from all walks of life to de-stress for a healthier and happier life by integrating therapeutic and effective holistic skills to those who care about managing pain from acute & chronic ailments, including HIV, sciatica to name a few, stress and body tension, and improving the quality of lives for greater health and wellness, one foot at a time since 1998, physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.
Explore beepampered.us about our philosophy and practice in holistic healing treatments above, reflexology training programs in NYC – Introductory (basic) classes combine both lectures and hands on practice – are a wonderful way to get into the field of health and wellness if that’s what your desire and passion is. Receive a certificate of attendance upon completing your class. Learn how to self help yourself!
LIVE – HEAL – FEEL – SHARE – ACT today!
When your 40th birthday comes along, the signs of aging begin becoming more pronounced. The little flaws and imperfections which were once only noticeable in glaring light are visible even in the evening or in candlelight. What are the tell-tale signs of aging that begin to appear when you enter your fifth decade, what causes them and, most importantly, what can be done to diminish the signs of the life experience which has given you your wisdom? The visible signs of aging which occur at this age are:
- More wrinkles appear, and existing wrinkles deepen.
- Collagen production begins to decrease.
- Skin’s resilience and elasticity decrease.
- Sun damage, primarily in the form of discoloration, becomes more pronounced.
- Fluctuations in hormone levels cause changes in the production of sebum.
Unfortunately, there is no way to stop time and maintain the same complexion you had in your 20s, but slowing the advance of time and further signs of aging are possible.
How Can You Make Sure Your 40-Something Skin Looks Great?
It is more than genetics which allows one woman in her 40s to get still carded and another to offered a seat on public transportation. Looking your best after 40 means focusing on health and maintenance, beginning with the following basics:
- Get your beauty sleep. Lack of sleep takes a toll on your appearance, your health, and your spirit.
- Get regular exercise. This maintains your weight, your circulation, and your mood.
- Eat a balanced, healthy diet. This is not just about weight—all of the antioxidants and phytonutrients in a healthy diet will be reflected in the appearance of your skin.
- Minimize stress in your life. The influence of stress on your appearance and health is insidious.
- Always use sunscreen. Damage from the sun and discoloration will appear more quickly as you age.
- Getting enough antioxidants. They are not just hype. They fight free radicals (essentially mercenary electrons) which cause damage in all cells of the body, including the skin.
- Re-evaluate the products you are using. Choose an age-appropriate cleanser, a mild toner and perhaps switch from your old skin moisturizer to a glycolic acid moisturizer.
- Exfoliate regularly. Exfoliation becomes more important as you age because of the slow down in cell turnover rate.
- Add trouble spot specific treatments. Your dermatologist can tell you what will work best: facial chemical peels, facial dermabrasion, hyaluronic acid, etc.
- When menopause begins, make sure that you regular get your hormone levels checked. Severe fluctuations in hormonal levels can give you breakouts, excessive facial hair and of course, mood swings.
Vigilant maintenance and proper skin care can give you skin at 40 that will have people thinking you are ten years younger. There is no reason you can not look absolutely gorgeous at 40 and beyond. Proper maintenance is more important than when you were in 20 or 30. But a few minutes of your time two times a day with the right products will keep you looking fabulous. Focus on the inside out, feed your body with all it needs for proper health and nutrition. Then add a great skin care regimen. Follow your daily maintenance with makeup made for your age range. Step out and show the world that the Cougar Town slogan is right, 40 really is the new 20.
Incorporate your life with a healthy and a [w]holistic style of living.
For your next SPA DAYS or Rx health fair event, summer beach events, parties, birthdays or special occasions; Trust Abbas the certified master reflexologist and nationally board certified health care practitioner to take care of your health needs naturally, holistically and sustainably.
Enjoy Foot reflexology treatment, Head, neck, shoulder and back massage bodywork or aroma therapy for the soul – excellent for parties, holidays, special events, personal or corporate, wellness, health fair, summer beach events bookings or whatever the occasion or season is.
Stress buster solutions are here – Stress is the biggest culprit of disease and an everyday occurrence – since we know that then one must manage it wisely and regularly with foot and hand reflexology, vita Flex and raindrop techniques, with those ultra famous highest grade certified organic essential oils (to name a few).
Catering to your well being is my specialty and you will definitely feel the results inside out for the better. We all have busy and demanding schedules in our hectic lifestyles regarding of we are! Regular health maintenance is a must for optimum health!
Work Force / Special Event / Health and wellness Fair Group setting / Birthdays / parties / Any occasion
‣Improve morales of employees within
‣ Companies save $
‣ Detox and Rejuvenate
‣ Endorphins release
‣ Feeling happy
‣ Interrupt flow of stress and tension
‣ Introduce health and wellness
‣ Make friends
‣ Everybody Wins
‣Incorporating Bee Pampered holistic reflexology and essential healing SPA DAY or Health & Wellness Day at your designated place of work or event provides immeasurable health results for your sanity and loved ones as it is important to reach one’s state relaxation and equilibrium.
‣Break away from stress and tension of everyday life. Help activate your energy centers in your body to heal faster and better for a healthier YOU.
Go ahead! Be a champ and suggest a reflexology/spa day at your personal, business environment and gain more popularity than usual. So give back to your feet what your feet have been nurturing to you all your life with balance and support.